To get an Arizona Travel ID, ADOT requires:
- 1 primary document for proof of birth
- 2 documents for proof of address
- A Social Security number
Acceptable documents for proof of birth include:
- Certified birth certificate.
- U.S. certificate of birth abroad.
- U.S. passport or passport card.
- Permanent resident card or resident alien card.
- Unexpired USCIS employment authorization document.
- I-94 form with an unexpired foreign passport and unexpired U.S. visa.
- U.S. certificate of naturalization.
- U.S. certificate of citizenship.
Acceptable documents for proof of address must be issued from a business, organization or government agency and include your name and residential address. Documents must be in print. These include:
- Utility bills
- Credit card or bank statements
- Insurance policies