MVPA members are your fastest and most efficient places to obtain a REAL ID-compliant driver’s license.

Beginning Oct. 1, 2021, the standard Arizona driver’s license will not be accepted at airports and federal building security checkpoints. You must have either the voluntary travel ID or another form of federally-accepted identification with you to meet the new requirements. The voluntary travel ID costs $25.00. Per federal law, the credential is valid for eight years. The travel ID can be obtained at more than 35 third-party offices that are full-service providers.


Required Documents for a Voluntary Travel ID Application

Please note that this list may change as it is updated by the federal government. While we do our best to display the most up-to-date list, please call your Third Party Provider to verify that you are bringing the correct required documents.

Categories of identification documents are listed below with examples of qualifying documents. All documents must be originals or certified copies, in English, certified by the issuing agency.

  • Bring One Document: Proof of Identity (Birth certificate, U.S. Passport, Passport Card). If you need a certified copy of an Arizona birth certificate, the Arizona Department of Health Services now accepts online orders with expedited processing.
  • Bring One Document: Proof of Social Security Number (Social Security card, W-2 form). To order a replacement Social Security card visit the Social Security Administration website and establish an account.
  • Bring Two Documents: Proof of Arizona Residency (Two printed documents with your current Arizona residential address, such as utility bills, credit card / bank statements, insurance policy).

Note: If your current legal name is different from the one shown on a document, you must show legal proof of name change, such as a marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order.

Those who don’t have the required residency documents must complete an Arizona Residency Affidavit and supply additional proof of residency.

Visit the Arizona Department of Transportation for more details regarding required documents for the Arizona Travel ID.

Third Party Providers Providing Travel IDs

GG&D Motor Vehicle Services – Central & Baseline

7207 S. Central Avenue,
Phoenix, AZ 85042

Services: Driver Licenses and IDs, Vehicle Title Transfer, Vehicle Registration Renewal, Lost or Stolen Plate, Temporary Permits, Clear Insurance Suspensions, Insurance Verifications, Carfax Reports, Level 1 Inspection (On & Off-Site), Off Highway Vehicle (OHV) Decals, Notary Public, Towing and Salvage Yard Inspections, Disability Plate or Placard

Third Party MVS Services Inc

1728 S Greenfield Rd, #B101,
Mesa, AZ 85206

Desert Title – Heber

2935 AZ HWY 260,
Overgaard, AZ 85933

Power Tags, Titles & More LLC – Queen Creek

3125 W. Hunt Hwy, Suite 104,
Queen Creek, AZ 85142

Power Tags, Titles & More LLC – Florence

495 N. Pinal Pkwy, Suite #105,
Florence, AZ 85132

FooteWork Auto License And Title Service – Cottonwood

656 S. Main Street,
Cottonwood, AZ 86326

Services: Full Service Motor Vehicle Registration, Title & Registration, Driver License

FooteWork Auto License And Title Service – Prescott

201 Grove Ave,

Services: Full Service Motor Vehicle Registration, Title & Registration, Driver License